Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• rashpal By  rashpal
    03.07.12

I love this book . My son got this book as a gift and it become his favorite one after . Now i have all Dr. Suess 's book almost all of them . Both of my kids like t read again and again . i love the cat specially .

• krystlbear By  krystlbear
    03.07.12

Love all of Dr. Seuss' books, but The Cat In The Hat is my favorite. My 5 year old also loves it. I love listening him read it to me. He's in Kindergarten and learning to read and it's so cute.

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    03.07.12

one of my favorite children s books, i love all of his books and is a name i trust. I think that it is very neat that they were first written to get adults to be able to read but were so good that they are a fundamental! They have been passed down from generations and still loved today

• zzdarling By  zzdarling
    03.07.12

Who doesn't love this book? I grew up reading the book, read it to my chidren and now my grandaughter. This is one of those that will thrive forever for children everywhere!

• momtotntnkna By  momtotntnkna
    03.07.12

I love the Cat in the Hat books they are so much fun to read with my two year old.

• amaningas81 By  amaningas81
    03.07.12

I am currently 30 yrs old. I remember this book when I was in elementary school. I love Dr. Suess. I have read the books to my nephews growing up and now my niece can experience the whole era. This is definitely a childhood classic.

• BJBragg By  BJBragg
    03.07.12

This is an all-time classic in my house. I read it to both of my kids at night (they're now almost 17 & 12). I always managed to get tongue-tied, which totally cracked them (and me) up. Cat In The Hat is such a fun book for any age. One of my favorites!!

• lindakoko By  lindakoko
    03.07.12

I love this book, I am 45 years old and I can never get sick of this book or any of there books. i have a collection of them in my house and when my nieces and nephew come over we read this one and another one. And when they are not there I still read them by myself. You can not get to old for Dr. Suess book. They are a learning experience and the are easy enough for the children to read and learn and enjoy them. Keep up the good work!!!!

• MamaRhonda By  MamaRhonda
    03.07.12

We just got this for my daughter and she loves it! She tells me that it's going to rain and me & Daddy are going to leave and the Cat in the Hat is going to come to her house :) It's a great bedtime story for her, too, and is just long enough that it has her eyes closed by the end.

• sweetpea23 By  sweetpea23
    03.07.12

I love this book, and so does my son. This is such a good book. I never get tired of reading it and my son never gets tired of hearing it. It's a wholesome, fun, and entertaining book for the entire family.