Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    03.08.12

This is such a fun book for children and parents, and it will even delight adults needing a smile. I love the characters in the book, as Cat in the Hat shows kids how fun a day can be. The words rhyme so it is a fun read for parents and kids will love and smile at the story.

• cami17 By  cami17
    03.08.12

This was the first Dr.Seuss book I read to my children when they were small. I remember the excitement when i would get the book to read for the umpteen time.what imagination,and silliness in those pages! The rhymes and colors really hold a childs interest! My children are grown and now they have children and still this book remains a favorite. This is a great book as all the Dr.Seuss books are!

• wonderms By  wonderms
    03.07.12

This book is one of the most outstanding children's books ever written. it's perfect in every way, great read for child and adult. My four children learned to read with this book. The hundreds of first graders I have taught also loved this book.

• jainbee203 By  jainbee203
    03.07.12

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back is the book I want to write the review about. I read this everyday when I was a little girl. I was three when I came to this country and learned to read and understand English because I kept reading this book over and over again. I memorized it and still to this day remember it word for word believe it or not. What I enjoyed about this particular book is Thing One and Thing Two! The chaos these two made was unbelieveable but the "Cat" saved the day again! My favorite was the fish in the bowl...I still have the copy of my book, it's very dog eared and the spine has cracked with age but it brings me back such wonderful memories of being a kid. I have three small children who are not yet old enough to read however when the time comes, there will be this book and many more Dr. Seuss books in their library for them to enjoy!

• Liz5589 By  Liz5589
    03.07.12

I love Cat in the Hat it is one of my favorites by Dr. Seuss!!! I love how he wrote the story and took the reader on an unexpected journey. You were always surprised around every corner!!!

• melissagl By  melissagl
    03.07.12

One of the amazing Dr. Seuss' most famous books! My children love the silliness of his stories, and the rhyming really draws readers in!

• darkangel851 By  darkangel851
    03.07.12

I love this book. It helps children to use their imaginations and Dr. Seuss if just the best children's book writer ever.

• violetrose By  violetrose
    03.07.12

Classic. love the rhyming helps kid and lets the book flwo nicely

• porschegirl By  porschegirl
    03.07.12

This is one of the classic Dr Seuss books. I also have a collection of his books from when my children were young and that was 20 years ago. Believe it or not, I held on to them and guess I will be reading them to my grandchildren one day. I like "The Cat in the Hat" because it is filled with action packed adventure and it always kept my children involved in the story. We also have a Read Across America event at my job and I think because of the earlier years with my kids, I love to read this story to others as well. This book has also created a marketed "Thing 1 and Thing 2" tee shirts that I always see during the summer. You always know what they are referring to if you have read this fun book!