OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

Quality product. Favorites are opi red and Lincoln park after dark. The polish goes on really easy, it does clump a little over time and its a tad expensive.

• kimboslice By  kimboslice
    01.01.13

to me OPI is the most used and best nail polish brand in the entire world my mother and sister are both stylist and do nails as well and it is the only product the use

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

Love this nail polish! Not only is it completely genius to have 'collections' and 'special edition' colors...it's just awesome seeing so many collaborations. I'm deeply in love with the Muppets Line and the Nicki Minaj collection not to mention the brand new Skyfall collections...my fave now is my very first fratwurst :)

• sugarmitten By  sugarmitten
    12.16.12

My favorite thing about OPI is the names. They have the most clever names. About the actual polish: the formula is generally always great - almost always opaque in 2 coats, almost always buttery smooth application, wide color selection in the permanent collection and each new collection is right on trend with the colors. They have lead the way with interesting textures and special effects (The Mariah Carey Collection featuring 4 shades of "liquid sand" polish releases January 2013). I prefer the ProWide brush of OPI over other brands. This means the brush is wide and flat so it covers more of the nail with each swipe of the brush. Overall wonderful brand.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    11.20.12

I love this polish! I bought the baby pink most recently and it looks so nice. With 3 coats the polish lasts about a week which is better than a couple other brands I have tried. The only downside is they don't carry as many colors as others make.

• cutetigerlover By  cutetigerlover
    11.20.12

Expinsive. But do have good color choice but you get cheaper ones that work just as well.

• BossLadySwaq By  BossLadySwaq
    11.16.12

I absolutely adore OPI, I have long nails and am very particular about my nails and what I put on them because they are my real nails. I wish OPI was a little cheaper, but it is definitely salon quality, goes on very smoothly.

• kshanez By  kshanez
    10.04.12

Love the unique and strong colors in the OPI lines, as well as the clever names. I wish it was a tad cheaper, is the only thing. Long-lasting though!

• Kisha3377 By  Kisha3377
    09.28.12

Very pricey but, the colors or one in a kind

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.17.12

I love the OPI brand and they have a huge selection of color. Thse are the ones you see at the nail salons the most.