Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.6
              Rated #9 in Coffee & Tea
90 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Tastes great, but too pricey!

Oh I love this! My husband and I "treat" ourselves to these on weekends/vacations. Otherwise I would have them every day if I could!

One of my favorites! I am going to try the 'marble mocha' tho next time. Thanks for the tip on that!

I like the product but I prefer to ask for a "Marble Mocha" which is a mixture of the white chocolate mocha and regular chocolate mocha. The white chocolate sweetens up the regular mocha as the regular mocha cut the sweetness of the white mocha. I usually can only afford to treat myself to one just a few times a year but I love them!!

I like this product, it had a very good flavor to it. My all-time favorite though is the Mocha Javachip Frap, nothing will beat that. In the winter I do like the gingerbread lattes though.http://www.shespeaks.com/pages/img/design/star_yellow.png..yummy!!

Great Coffee both Hot and Cold. I love to add a shot of Raspberry, Peppermint, or Carmel to it.

Not a big fan of the White Chocolate Mocha. It was good, but not the best iced coffee that I have ever had.

I love love love white chocolate mochas!!! Also peppermint, white chocolate mocha too!! Starbucks is great!

Love the White Chocolate Mocha and I agree with silverpanda get the shot of peppermint!! Yummy

This is by far my favorite drink at Starbucks. I add carmel to it making it a Carmel White Mocha which is just the best. So good that I can order it nonfat and no whip. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this drink!!

I love this.. added vanilla to mine delicious...