Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.5
              Rated #11 in Coffee & Tea
86 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

White chocolate The Starbucks white chocolate mocha drink is a delicious treat, or for every day drinking. It has a rich, yummy taste. Definitely recommend.

My favorite summer drink! Add whipped cream and a caramel drizzle for a special treat.

LOVE

My all time favorite beverage from Starbucks. I love the taste and richness of this beverage. Taste great! One of these and your day is suddenly a lot better.

I haven't been to Starbucks in years and decided to stop for a treat with my daughter. We wanted to just sit and visit. I have to say I am a white chocolataholic. I was in heaven. Would recommend this to anyone.

My favorite thing from Starbuck's. I get this drink almost every time I go there, which isn't often but I have had it a good many times. I also love the Peppermint Mocha Frapp during the winter :)

Mm I love this one from Starbucks. It has such a great flavor and isn't too overwhelming. I love it

I haven't tried it cold yet. Its my go-to dessert during the winter (the hot version) though!

This is my favorite drink! I enjoy it hot, cold, or in frapp form!!

White mocha is my favorite drink. Especially with a shot of caramel. It is a delicious treat

talk about heaven this is one of my go to super sweet fancy beverages

My favorite! Such a perfect blend of chocolate. Im addicted!

well, when you have one of these I don't think you day can get any better. if you have not had one, get it tomorrow or today, you deserve it and you will not regret stopping.

my husband and i have grown very attached to the white chocolate mocha coffee and frappe from starbucks. it is becoming an everyday must in our home. must try it if you like chocolate coffee flavor that is remarkable.

This is seriously one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks! It reminds me of just strolling through a mall, no cares. It's smooth and thick and the mocha and white chocolate are perfect!