etsy.com Website Review Page 6 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• irishchick By  irishchick
    07.22.10

I have orders for Etsy and I just love it so many artist and its just blows my mind LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

• messwithme By  messwithme
    07.22.10

Got my teen a necklace and she loved it, the product arrived fast and the person was very nice.

• sarahkath By  sarahkath
    07.22.10

I love Etsy! I recently had my logo designed & purchased some business cards from a great designer. I love looking around for great one of a kind items.

• jkikibear By  jkikibear
    07.20.10

I used Etsy.com for my wedding. I had the ring bearer pillow made with our names and date on them. My nephew kept it, but I wanted it to be more personal. It was great to get such a unique item for a great price.

• repsakyeliah By  repsakyeliah
    01.28.10

They have really amazing things on here! Most of the artists accept PayPal, which is a big plus in my book. There are artists from all over the world and they all have very interesting things. I love it!

• JJAWNY By  JJAWNY
    11.07.09

i LOVE Etsy! I get all of my mineral makeup on there from a certain retailer. I haven't gone back since. Great stuff.

• junconventional By  junconventional
    09.08.09

I love Etsy - I discovered Erzulie Cosmetics and Back to nature Goat Milk soap. I love that people have their own hustle and are talented enough to promote/create their own products. The prices and shipping are usually reasonable.

• naussfamily08 By  naussfamily08
    09.08.09

LOVE the site! It's a little expensive but once you consider these are other families just like yours making/selling the items, it's in perspective for me, rather than shopping at large corporations.

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I live for this website! I actually got a custom made John Lennon and Yoko Ono sundress to wear at my Beatles themed wedding. Only cost me 110 dollars for a dress made to my exact specifications. Great, great, great!

• kqspeaks By  kqspeaks
    08.22.09

Etsy.com love it! I like spending time here. They have great hand made things.

• DawnMarie81 By  DawnMarie81
    08.16.09

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Anything artsy you can imagine. There is something for everyone at every price range. This is a great place to connect with artists.

• diannanj By  diannanj
    08.15.09

I really like this site :] Some items are a bit expensive, but I agree, the people on the site are totally willing to work with you.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.27.09

I too love the hand made products being sold on the site. however, I find some of the products a little bit too expensive at times. other then that, if you have the time or have a hobby, this is pretty good.

• roannav By  roannav
    07.22.09

i have found etsy to be exactly as you said.. i went there to order soap and i thought the seller was just the friendliest.. i absolutely love shopping there.. i try my best to support it and look there before i check other stores for items.. simply to support the sellers.. i think its a great avenue for ppl who have special talents with making hand made items to put their products out there..

• esbarin By  esbarin
    07.22.09

I really love this website. It is one of those that you could spend hours looking. They have anything from baby clothes to picture frames to wedding bands to cake toppers to headbands. Really ANYTHING you could and would want will be on this website. It is very user friendly also. The artists are so helpful and are willing to e-mail you as many times as needed to make sure you are getting what you want. They sell pre-made items and some items are made to order. Just go check it out...esty.com. :)