Nintendo DS | SheSpeaks

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I love this system because i can bring it anywhere.

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    05.08.10

I adore my DS. I even take it to work to play on my breaks. I've dropped it a few times and it's just fine. Some of my favorite games are: Wordjong, Professor Layton & the Diab. Box, Scribblenauts, Phantasy Star Zero, and Band Hero.

• fairiegirl By  fairiegirl
    03.22.10

I'm 36 and adore my ds. I love all the games that enable you to use your brain to solve problems or search for items. Everyone seems to think these are for kids but I find that they could be of great help in keeping a persons mind sharp.

• piscesgrly2 By  piscesgrly2
    03.06.10

I am 23 and I love this because It uses your voice unlike the previous nintendos. I like sims castaway, tony hawk, tetris, and my parents even like some of the games which is quite unusual.

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

We got these for christmas for our daughters ages 8 & 6. Both girls were very excited as they had been asking for them. 8 year old LOVES it. has used it on a couple of longer rides in the car and for quiet time on the weekends. 6 year old prefers to play on the computer girlsgogames.com. A little disappointed that there aren't more games for those who aren't able to read very well yet - but the leapster was a too simple. Do love the variety of games available, including the educational math and reading ones.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.05.09

I always wanted one but Havent broke down and bought one cause as a child my brother had a gameboy and it broke easily....

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.08.09

Great game system for all ages! Very durable! Can take a lickin'! LoL..

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    08.19.09

This system is great for everyone! Its simple to use for Kids, Teens, Adults, and Elderly! A lot of different games to learn from and just entertain. Animal Planet is something I would recommend for it.

• KikuButterfly By  KikuButterfly
    07.01.09

I have had my DS for a while now and I love it! I have to admit that I'm addicted to the sims, the best one is Sims Castaway. It is very addicting! My husband will often steal it out of the bag and play it when he can't sleep.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.05.09

I love this, keeps me busy when I am on my way to work and back home. lots of games to pick from, slightly heavy though.