Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• cmk526 By  cmk526
    01.04.11

I love Starbucks white chocolate mocha frap! I gave it 4 stars only because i think they are a little pricey but it makes a great treat for a busy weekend of running errands!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    01.02.11

I am not a coffee drinker, but this is my favorite. Starbucks is a little expensive for me, but it is a nice treat every once in a while.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    12.25.10

This sounds so yummy! I want one of these now : )

• forn62dent By  forn62dent
    12.16.10

This is my absolute favorite from Starbucks! Have yet to find an iced white mocha from any other barista that tastes as yummy. For a twist on the taste, try substituting a pump or two (depending on the size of the drink) of the norm with cinnamon dolce syrup. I don't care for the cinnamon dolce on it's own, but the combination is to die for! I'm with newberngrad when it comes to the pumpkin spice latte, I'll grab it while it lasts but always return to my old favorite after it's gone for the season.

• thereoncewasaprincess By  thereoncewasaprincess
    11.04.10

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :) :)

• mdobrzanski1 By  mdobrzanski1
    09.26.10

Absolutely my Favorite!! If it weren't for all those calories, I would drink it all day long!!

• pamanntexas By  pamanntexas
    09.25.10

Tastes great, but too pricey!

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.11.10

Oh I love this! My husband and I "treat" ourselves to these on weekends/vacations. Otherwise I would have them every day if I could!

• itsrachelann By  itsrachelann
    09.11.10

One of my favorites! I am going to try the 'marble mocha' tho next time. Thanks for the tip on that!

• lindalucanoe By  lindalucanoe
    07.26.10

I like the product but I prefer to ask for a "Marble Mocha" which is a mixture of the white chocolate mocha and regular chocolate mocha. The white chocolate sweetens up the regular mocha as the regular mocha cut the sweetness of the white mocha. I usually can only afford to treat myself to one just a few times a year but I love them!!

• craigja By  craigja
    07.23.10

I like this product, it had a very good flavor to it. My all-time favorite though is the Mocha Javachip Frap, nothing will beat that. In the winter I do like the gingerbread lattes though.http://www.shespeaks.com/pages/img/design/star_yellow.png..yummy!!

• Workingmom2 By  Workingmom2
    07.23.10

Great Coffee both Hot and Cold. I love to add a shot of Raspberry, Peppermint, or Carmel to it.

• Bethhohn By  Bethhohn
    07.23.10

Not a big fan of the White Chocolate Mocha. It was good, but not the best iced coffee that I have ever had.

• EatCraftParent By  EatCraftParent
    07.23.10

I love love love white chocolate mochas!!! Also peppermint, white chocolate mocha too!! Starbucks is great!

• KrissKross By  KrissKross
    07.23.10

Love the White Chocolate Mocha and I agree with silverpanda get the shot of peppermint!! Yummy