Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• hummingbirdjkl By  hummingbirdjkl     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.26.11

i used this product this morning on my hair. i used a dime sized amount ( i have long hair) it conditioned my entire head. after the 3 minutes that i left it on, i rinsed out and was pleasantly surprised when i ran a pick through my hair and there were hardly any tangles. i usually use so much conditioner, about a bottle a week. I LOVE this product, i was able to allow my hair to dry naturally and it does not look frizzy, dried out or dull. I love being able to wear my hair wavy . i am sick of blow drying/straightening it every day, now i have the option with this great product! Thank You She Speaks! :)

• AMHulstine By  AMHulstine     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.25.11

LOVE this product, a very fresh clean smell, not over powering but refreshing and relaxing. My hair is so much healthier, beautiful and shiny!

• wickedb By  wickedb     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.24.11

I love this masque. It really keep its promise. I have always had issues with dry ends and frizz. After using this product my hair was smooth and soft. Love it

• Angeleyes749 By  Angeleyes749     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.23.11

I've tried all kinds of hair masks in the past but none lived up to their promise like the Biolage Aqua immersion Creme Masque.From the moment I put it on my hair,the scent was invigorating.It's just the right texture and not too runny or too thick and helped repair many years worth of damage that I've done to it over the years.It's an amazing product that left my hair smelling great,looking shiny,and healthier than it's ever been since I was a teenager.I was truly impressed with this Masque and the results overall completely.It's the best I have ever used yet.

• krisemma By  krisemma     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.20.11

This product was a bit to heavy for my hair, but the smell was wonderful. Left my hair silky smooth but a bit weighed down. I can only use maybe once every week to two weeks for optimal results with my hair.

• lauralee By  lauralee     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.19.11

This is a great product, especially if you have dry hair and shampoo daily or often. I have dry, curly hair and have been using it every other day. It's helped to keep my hair moisturized, reduced frizz and kept it smelling great.

• JennaRuth By  JennaRuth     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.19.11

Love Love Love this product! Smells amazing and works even better.

• moconnell26 By  moconnell26     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.18.11

My hair smelled great and my hair felt silky smooth. My hair feels so much healthier and looks great. I will definitely purchse this product when I run out.

• debseg By  debseg     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.18.11

Loved the way my hair felt and looked after I used this product. My hair was shiny and silky and even held up on a "bad hair day" I would definitely buy this masque again.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.11

The masque made my hair super silky and I loved the smell. Definitely a fantastic product for dry hair.