Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque

Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque

4.8
              Rated #2 in Hair Care
70 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

great if you have dry hair, it helps a lot

i love this product ! from the first time till now, it has made my color- damaged hair so soft and smooth.

This masque is AMAZING! I color my hair a lot, and i recently bleached my hair and it feels as though my hair is naturally blonde and strong! I definitely recommend this product!

I absolutely love this product! I used it a couple times when I had very long hair and it seemed to tame down my frizz and my hair was extremely soft and shiny. I got about 6 inches cut and I used this product again. Same results. Smooth, shiny, great smelling hair. I recommend this product for all hair types and lengths!

This product is amazing! My hair frizzes even when it's not humid, and in this summer weather, it's usually a mess. The masque kept my hair so smooth I couldn't believe it. I left it on for a few minutes, dried my hair and then flat ironed. It looked (and still looks) like it did when I had the Braziilian straightening treatment done last summer (which cost me $$$$). I really can't believe how smooth and straight I was able to get me hair. I love this stuff!! I will continue to buy it, and while it may seem expensive compared to the really cheap drugstore stuff, there are plenty of hair products out there that are much more pricey.

Fabulous, hair is soft, lightweight and well conditioned.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have extreamly dry hair, and have used everything under the dun to give it some life. This product has finally done this for me. Thank you for introducing me to Matrix/Biolage, you have kissed me dry goodbye.! Thank you!!!

Gives hair shine, body - - - I have very fine hair and it didn't weigh my hair down - rather it gave me bounced and enabled me to easily control it even on humid summer days.

My hair is colored (gotta hide those greys!) and sometimes the process leaves my hair feeling a bit on the dry side. When I home color, I don't always like the conditioner that comes in the kit. Some are way too heavy and make my hair feel incredibly greasy, and other make my hair feel even drier. After receiving this from my salon visit, I've been using it as my after color conditioner and weekly treatment instead of the one that came in the kit. I have to admit that I am pleased with the results. My hair feels wonderful - soft, never frizzy, and never weighed down. Maybe it's just me, but my color has seemed to last longer (stay vibrant) using this once a week versus the kit conditioner. This has made me a total convert!

This is my go too. I cant live without this stuff. I have long think color treated hair & my hair loves it, its like magic!!

I love this product, a little bit goes a long way, it doesn't make my hair greasy, and makes my hair more manageable without having to use extra products.

This is a fantastic product! Just after one use, I noticed a huge difference in the softness and quality of my hair. The cream is nice and thick, so it was easy to scoop out a little and apply it to my hair. Plus, the scent is wonderful. It's a very light scent that isn't too overpowering. I'll definitely buy this product after my jar is empty. Thanks so much SheSpeaks and Biolage!!! You've both saved my hair from the shears.

I love the thick, creamy texture of this conditioner and the smell is great too! This conditioner worked wonders for my hair. I naturally have a dry, coarse hair texture, but this conditioner totally hydrated & smoothed out my hair. My hair smells great, is softer and is so much easier for me to work with!

I love this conditioner! My husband had no idea I had switched to a new shampoo and conditioner and commented on how shiny my hair had been the past couple of days. That was without me even asking how my hair looked! Now that's saying something!

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111