Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce | SheSpeaks

• jrey27 jrey27
    08.13.14

This is the best hot sauce that has ever been introduce to the human race!!! I eat it on everything!! It is such a versatile hot sauce! It goes on sushi, tacos, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, really anything and it will make you life better. If you like spicy things and you haven't tried this hot sauce your life will forever be changed.

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

One of the best hot sauces there is! Thick, and great flavor

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    11.19.12

This is a must, my friend got me hooked on this, and I pour it on rice, beans, everything!

• pinkstar88 By  pinkstar88
    11.07.12

This is always in my fridge. I dont use it that much but my boyfriend puts it on everything, even pizza. As far as hot sauces go this is one of the best.

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    11.07.12

This is a favorite of mine & is always on hand! A little bit goes a long way, but it gives your food such a great flavor.

• CurvyMeli By  CurvyMeli
    09.01.12

I add this sauce to EVERYTHING I cook. It is quite hot, but when mixed into my recipes leaves a full, chile flavor without burning anyone's mouth.

• Fruitloopz By  Fruitloopz
    08.29.12

So glad I discovered this! And do you know my kids love it too? Has a wonderful flavor unlike some other hot sauces. I made some "Buffalo Chicken Bites" (Pillsbury) just the other night and it really brightened the whole dish. Best of all the price is amazing!!

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.28.12

I love this sauce on everything! It is delicious!!!

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

ahhh. Sriracha changed my life. I add this to almost everything I eat. I'd eat it with cereal if it tasted good, but joking aside, It's delicious and makes most dishes takes better.

• ohhhAkitty By  ohhhAkitty
    05.22.12

Mmmmm this is delicious! I know some people who think its too hot,but i eat it with every thing! Its so addicting! I love that its not runny like most hot sauce,it stays where you place it and doesnt drip all over the place.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.21.12

Great hot sauce! It is very versatile and can be used with all sort of food, but it goes especially well with meat (even better with Korean or Chinese food).