Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review Page 5 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• cholsen By  cholsen
    07.01.14

Light blue is my favorite summer scent! It is very light and clean smelling. I always get compliments when I wear it!

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

I had received a sample of this fragrance and I love it's clean scent. I would definately buy the full size. The scent is subtle, without being overpowering.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    06.27.14

This is absolutely my FAVORITE perfume - Fresh, clean and complex scent - delicious - makes you want to come back for more ! Take a whiff next time you're at the fragrance counter in the mall, then but it here for less!

• blackandhotpink By  blackandhotpink
    06.26.14

This is one of my favorite perfumes and a regular go-to. It is a crisp, clean scent that does not give me a headache. It will keep you smelling great all day long without having to reapply.

• LinkLinkCheerMOM By  LinkLinkCheerMOM
    06.25.14

I llike this scent. It is very light and clean. I cannot wear a lot of perfumes because of migraines. But I do like to wear this on my wrists.

• Itsnina By  Itsnina
    06.17.14

I receievd this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom and I love the scent. It is light and not too strong for me. Which is something that I like in perfumes

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

I revieved a sample of this perfume and plan on buying a full size bottle. Dolce and Gabbana are very generous with their samples and I love their customer service. The scent is very clean and fresh. Its not overpowering at all. Its almost like a mans scent, but with a light feminine touch and that's what I love most.

• allieseq0214 By  allieseq0214
    06.09.14

My boyfriend bought this perfume for me this past Christmas and it is my everyday scent. He loves it on me and it has a very clean and soft smell to where it is not overpowering, just noticeable. It is quite pricey but a lot of perfume stores have a sale on it. I still have more than half in the small bottle.

• Kali89 By  Kali89
    06.08.14

This is a nice summer scent. Quite citrusy and playful. Great for vacation wear.

• beautiejunkie1991 By  beautiejunkie1991
    06.07.14

Great for summer! Light, fruity and fresh. Great staying power as well!

• lh0225 By  lh0225
    06.06.14

I've been using this perfume daily for about 5 years now. I'm in love with this scent, but unfortunately so is every other girl I know. Doesn't really matter, though. I haven't found one yet that I can replace it with.

• HappyFlaMom By  HappyFlaMom
    06.04.14

I love this perfume. Strange that I am not able to smell it myself while wearing, but I know everyone else does. I hope they never stop making this. Wish it was a little less expensive though.

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.04.14

amazin love this fragrence use it daily and always get compliments

• bmomcmc By  bmomcmc
    05.10.14

Very light and clean scent. Love to wear! It puts me in a good mood!

• frezia2014 By  frezia2014
    05.04.14

Wonderful fragrance, I love it and wear it with great pleasure