Biore  Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

4.1
              Rated #594 in Skin Care
66 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I received a sample for these last week and I decided to give them a try. I only received on e strip but it really did a good job. I have really big pores and oily skin so my face always feel pretty rough because of all the clogged pores. I usually try to clean out my pores by squeezing them clean but it is too painful and I can never get the crease between my cheek and nose. The pore strip was great in getting all the nasty stuff out of my pores that are in those hard to reach creases. I definitely need to buy a box of these!!

I love this product and have been using it for years. They really do work for cleaning your pores and removing blackheads.

I had never used these before, but received a free sample of the nose strip and decided to give it a try. It was super easy to use. The strip has to dry before peeling it off, but I changed over the laundry while I waited. It seemed like it would hurt when removing it because once the strip dries it is really hard, but it was not painful. The results were amazing. I couldn't believe the work that little strip did! I highly recommend the biore nose strips. I have already went out and purchased more and can't wait to use them again!

I get blackheads on my nose and upper cheeks. These strips help me to keep them at bay. They're easy to use and not messy at all. I get a facial a few times a year and there is usually a good amount of time spent on removing my blackheads. At my last appointment, the blackheads weren't a problem at all. The Biore pore strips did the trick.

I love this product, i use it as necessary, when i was younger I never had a problem with acne or blackheads, but now as i have gotten older, my nose has been my worst problem. Use them correctly and they are awesome

I LOVE, Love Love Biore Strips! But you do have to know how to use them. It will take a few times for you to understand how they work, what I do is rinse my face with really warm water, let it set for a minute or two, I exfoliate my face, then rinse and then apply the strips using some pressure. They will harden and mold to your skin like paper mache. Then leave on as directed and peel off! They Work so GOOOOOD! Your skin is left soft and almost glowing! Highly recommended for every girl.