Bertolli Vodka Sauce | SheSpeaks

• lvalle By  lvalle
    01.27.10

I do enjoy Bertolli's Vodka Sauce, it's richer than most other vodka sauces and I'm really particular to Bertolli's for some reason. Definitely yummy.

• sewinter76 By  sewinter76
    01.24.10

I find Bertolli sauce makes me swell.. they must be using some sort of MSG. Was very disappointed because I had the highest of hopes.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.04.10

Alla Vodka. (....if it was ALL vodka like the typo above... :L )

• clb0803 By  clb0803
    01.02.10

Maybe I am just not a fan of vodka sauce (this is the first one I have tried), but I was really not so impressed. It looked like it would be creamy and delicious but tasted gritty and the flavor wasn't very impressive. In my opinion the sauce is not worth the calories.

• lovelifelisa By  lovelifelisa
    01.01.10

I've tried this sauce before,it's amazing.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    01.01.10

i love anything by bertolli. so far all of the sauces and meals i have tried have been very tasty.

• HappieBabie By  HappieBabie
    01.01.10

Mmmm, I have tried it as well, and we love it!

• princessmichee By  princessmichee
    12.30.09

This sauce has the perfect blend of ingredients! I can tell they took their time when they came up with the recpie! It is soooo yummy! My mom has told some of the people she works with about it, they all have raved about it! To me it tastes like a premium version of a tangy, creamy spaghetti-O sauce... If that makes any sense?