Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kit Review Page 4 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

BareMinerals was the first makeup I used consistently. My mom started letting me use it in High School, hah, and I've been using it ever since. I guess she let me because it's so natural! I'm 24 now, so I've been using it for over 8 years. It's very gentle on any skin, and the coverage is amazing. Since it's summertime, I've switched to a tinted moisturizer instead of the bareMinerals foundation, but I still use my bareMinerals blush! It's absolutely beautiful and natural. Some might say the line is pricey, but the starter kits are a great demo of the line. The full size products last quite a while, so it's worth the price.

• Kellie2012 By  Kellie2012
    07.08.12

Bare Minerals is a great makeup line which manages to leave my skin with a flawless appearance. I prefer minerals because my skin is extremely sensitive and wouldn't trust any other type of makeup on my face. I have recommended Bare Minerals to my other friends because of the ease of it and the flawless coverage which I know that they are also seeking.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    07.02.12

I am very impressed with Bare Minerals, I have used it for 4 months now and it has actually improved my skin. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the price but honestly I have found that it last a good amount of time so I feel like it's worth it. If I had more money to budget toward makeup I would invest in a whole collection!

• JLP818 By  JLP818
    06.12.12

This is the product that introduced me to Bare Minerals. I was blown away. I have lots of red blotches on my skin and have used many different types of foundation and everything always felt greasy or like i was wearing a mask or never made my skin look even but the first time i used Bare Minerals it was like my skin was screaming "finally!!!!" Everyone comments that i have such beautiful skin (i know the messy red blotched truth! lol). Great product. (only downside it that it is messy!)

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    06.08.12

I've worn this brand for about 3 years and I won't ever wear anything else. The product feels light on my skin, doesn't cause lines, and looks natural. The start up kit is great and comes with everything you'll need, plus an instructional DVD, which is really helpful. The makeup will last you a long time.

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

These are great products. Pricey at first, but they really aren't because they last forever

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.02.12

I have very sensitive skin - this makeup/these products have actually improved my skin. There are so many options as far as color and variance on application (heavy/light, natural/formal) - they have increased their color selections, which has made it easier to match the year round skin tone changes. The primer makes my skin feel super smooth and amazing! I chose auto-ship, but I only need delivery every 2-3 months based on my usage (daily, but light application) - they made that easy! It can be a little messy, but the new design helps with that too. The brushes are key - if you don't use their brushes, or very similar brushes, it does not apply correctly. I have used other mineral makeups and none compare!

• midwestkiddoc By  midwestkiddoc
    02.22.12

I have been using the Bare Essentials products for nearly 10 years now. I have sensitive skin and really appreciate how these products do not cause my skin any irritation. I also really like how natural these products look. However, when desired, you can also create more dramatic looks as well which I appreciate. Also, the products seem to last forever, and I really feel like I get my money's worth.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    02.20.12

I love these products. Keeps my skin clear, feels light, and has a range of shades to choose from.

• Aalcoop By  Aalcoop
    02.20.12

I love Bare Minerals. It is the only brand of makeup I use. It gives a very natural, soft look.

• tiffann81 By  tiffann81
    02.15.12

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BARE MINERALS IF I COULD AFFORD IT I WOULD ONLY USE THAT BRAND!!

• liltootsie22 By  liltootsie22
    02.08.12

I really love how flawless my face looks when using Bare Minerals foundation...only problem is that the lightest color is just not light enough for me :( I have such fair skin that it makes it darn near impossible to find that perfect match. That's the only reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. If you have some color to your skin (lol) than you must try this foundation!

• ncgirl13 By  ncgirl13
    01.26.12

I have used this product and loved it. However, the cost is what keeps me from continuing to use it on a regular basis. If you can afford to replenish your supply, then I think it is an excellent product. It is light, clean and never made my face feel dry.

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    01.25.12

My daughter uses this....I bought her the kit and she loves it. My only complaint is powder everywhere! I use a mineral makeup that is pressed....and they don't make it or I would probably switch!

• aimee341 By  aimee341
    01.15.12

Great way to get started or addicted . Don't know which is better. Tried this kit out 5 years ago and haven't looked back. My skin has changed so much for the better. Less breakout . Look naturally beautiful and treat your skin at the same time . Great for teens just starting the makeup routine