Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Artisticnic Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best wipes!

These are the only wipes I use! I've tried all kinds as I'm an experienced mom. & home daycare owner. Other wipes are too thin and make wiping bm more difficult & messier. These wipes are just the right thickness with just the right amount of saturation and I love knowing that they are sensitive.

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

These wipes always help me get the job done quick and easy. My daughter as with any baby hates diaper changes and these wipes are durable enough to clean up even the messiest of blow outs she throws my way. I love the fact there are no added ingredients and that makes it gentle on her skin.

• kmom2014 By  kmom2014
    07.26.15

These are the only wipes we use on our baby, and we will continue to use these for our future babies as well. I always have these in my baby shower gift. They are strong, gentle, and great for babies sensitive skin.

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

Love these wipes they work so good on my little boy. The only downside is the price.

• kerriannemcg By  kerriannemcg
    05.13.15

This is great for babies that have that extra special skin that can be irritated easily. It prevent that harshness on their skin.

• jdeva11 By  jdeva11
    05.08.15

I love these and so does my son they are very soft and does not seem to irritate him as much as others by being so dry and rough. I buy these every time and was mad when a store I will not name did not carry any pampers wipes, all they had was Huggies.

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.07.15

This is my go-to choice for baby wipes! My son has extremely sensitive skin, and it was about the only one that he could tolerate that wasn't ridiculously expensive either! They do their job and make clean-up a cinche!

• Shay90 By  Shay90
    02.11.15

These work well for my daughter. It gets her very clean.

• mommajez By  mommajez
    02.10.15

I purchased a large box of these off Amazon due to some major savings I had on them. I was using them on my newborn and he would scream every time I did. At first I thought it was due to them being cold since I didn't use a warmer. Well, one day I was in tears and crying over something, and I grabbed one of these wipes to clean off my face. My face started BURNING. Literally burning! Not in my eyes, not in my nose... but my skin was burning! I immedietly switched brands to use on my newborn and he's stopped screaming during diaper changings. I have no idea what's in these ... but sensitive skin wipes? These are a no-go.

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.05.15

I personally preferred dry wipes that I can wet with water and use on my baby, since it felt more natural and safer. However, these wipes are nice to use on the go when I won't always have access to water. They don't seem to irritate my baby's skin at all. I just wish they weren't so saturated with whatever is used to make these wipes wet.

• jessica88 By  jessica88
    01.16.15

These wipes are my favorite, I find these to be stronger and softer than other popular brands. I sometimes use them as makeup remover.