Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Fruitloopz By  Fruitloopz
    08.29.12

So glad I discovered this! And do you know my kids love it too? Has a wonderful flavor unlike some other hot sauces. I made some "Buffalo Chicken Bites" (Pillsbury) just the other night and it really brightened the whole dish. Best of all the price is amazing!!

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.28.12

I love this sauce on everything! It is delicious!!!

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

ahhh. Sriracha changed my life. I add this to almost everything I eat. I'd eat it with cereal if it tasted good, but joking aside, It's delicious and makes most dishes takes better.

• ohhhAkitty By  ohhhAkitty
    05.22.12

Mmmmm this is delicious! I know some people who think its too hot,but i eat it with every thing! Its so addicting! I love that its not runny like most hot sauce,it stays where you place it and doesnt drip all over the place.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.21.12

Great hot sauce! It is very versatile and can be used with all sort of food, but it goes especially well with meat (even better with Korean or Chinese food).

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.09.12

Adds lots of heat and kick to your food.

• Argentugal By  Argentugal
    04.19.12

love it. this is the only hot sauces i love. I eat it with almost everything. I eat it some much that my husband says that i have to cut it down or my liver is going to explode. I love it

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.04.12

Has a really good flavor. I mix this with mayonnaise and put it on top of crab cakes I make. My favorite sushi place in town uses this in my favorite sushi roll. If I ever bring sushi home I will put a little on top. Love it.

• stuck108 By  stuck108
    03.28.12

This hot sauce is great for my chinese food, but I also put it on my scrambled eggs in the morning. so good. i love spicy.. This is spicy with good flavor.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.21.12

This is by far my favorite hot sauce. It's thick, it has actual flavor. When added to pasta or eggs it adds a kick, without overpowering or just burning your mouth - there are flavors that enhance most things - garlic being one... I just love it - yum!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.20.12

I love this sauce for everything from eggs to making Asain Cusine! This has true balance of pepper flavor to heat ratio and provides and awesome after effect on your palate! I enjoy sneaking a 1/4 of the spicy redness to my home made Rajin Cajun sauce because it helps to blend the flavors together for a true home-made result!

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Discovered this last year, and love it. It has heat without burning the lips. Put it in A Lot of dishes. Soups to meatloaf, even soak chicken w/milk before breading and fry or baking.

• j_mosh By  j_mosh
    12.10.11

I can't remember how I ate anything without this condiment. I put it in/on everything. It makes for an especially incredible stir fry sauce.

• kel_mck By  kel_mck
    10.14.11

I really can put this sauce on anything! It's great a touch to my homemade turkey chili!

• Larene By  Larene
    09.28.11

A great hot sauce! It is a staple in our pantry and it goes on anything the teenagers eat. Adds good flavor to soups and sauces.