TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

3.8
              Rated #376 in Hair Care
87 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

Love the scent & it makes my hair smooth and smelling great!

The shampoo and conditioner combo doesn't work well with my hair but, smell good

Tried this product it does not work for me

I love this product! Always leaves my hair clean and feeling very smooth.

I alwyas seem to go right back to this brand. My favorite is the anit breakage shampoo and conditioner. It seems to keep my hair healthy and stop the breakage. and smells great and price range is quite affordable

Product is OK. Purchased at Walmart as a back up. Used for a week or so and really noticed a lack of shine. Probably would be a good choice for a weekly clarifying shampoo, or just to change up your normal. Have since taken it out to the barn and the horses are getting the benifits on their manes & tails. works great on them.

I love these products. I use them on a daily basis. They are affordable and they really work well even if you have color-treated hair.

So, I originally bought the TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner in two small sample travel sizes and I fell in love with them. I'm going to be buying the full size bottles on my next trip to the drugstore. They are great. They smell great and the conditioner is so thick. They really help keep my hair smelling, feeling and looking good. Keeps it looking and feeling healthy and protects by damaged hair.

*This is only in reference to the conditioner* I love it! I have curly hair and often use the conditioner as my styling product. It makes my hair easy to detangle and manage.

This hair care line is one of the best there is, it really does what is says. I am currently using the breakage one for split ends, no luck so far but my hair dresser recommends having a fresh cut so it prevents and heals any open ends. The products leave my hair silky smooth and smelling great!

Hands down one of my top three haircare brands and my top drugstore haircare brand.

I have used Tresemme for years now. i absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. I currently use the Naturals line; I alternate between that and the Moisture Rich line. I have almost waist length hair, that is a bit dry from coloring and heat styling. After using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair looks fabulous and silky soft.

I HATE THIS PRODUCT! i 1st the shampoo leaves your hair un combable and rough and if it is not used with conditioner good luck trying to detangle your matted like hair , i wouldn't use it ever again it gave my comb a work out and damaged my hair badly

cleans well but even the moisturizing type leaves my hair feeling dry and bland. The others are even worse. I will stick to other brands which is sad because this used to be a top performing brand!

loved it, and affordable