TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

3.7
              Rated #376 in Hair Care
85 Reviews 3.7/5 stars

great product I love this shampoo and conditioner. It is not expensive but works like it it is. It leaves hair shiny and frizz free.

I recently got the tresemme 7 day keratin smooth system, due to great deal I got on it, and it works so good. I recommend it to everyone with thick, unruly hair.

This is the shampoo brand I find myself purchasing again and again.

I love these shampoos and conditioners. I use them each day and they really work even on my color treated hair.

i like it its one of the drugstore brands that dont dry out my scalp

Tresemme is a wonderful brand! Their products smell amazing and not only are they effective, but they are affordable as well!

this leaves my hair feeling great i love this!!!!!!>!

Love the scent & it makes my hair smooth and smelling great!

I alwyas seem to go right back to this brand. My favorite is the anit breakage shampoo and conditioner. It seems to keep my hair healthy and stop the breakage. and smells great and price range is quite affordable

I love these products. I use them on a daily basis. They are affordable and they really work well even if you have color-treated hair.

So, I originally bought the TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner in two small sample travel sizes and I fell in love with them. I'm going to be buying the full size bottles on my next trip to the drugstore. They are great. They smell great and the conditioner is so thick. They really help keep my hair smelling, feeling and looking good. Keeps it looking and feeling healthy and protects by damaged hair.

This hair care line is one of the best there is, it really does what is says. I am currently using the breakage one for split ends, no luck so far but my hair dresser recommends having a fresh cut so it prevents and heals any open ends. The products leave my hair silky smooth and smelling great!

Hands down one of my top three haircare brands and my top drugstore haircare brand.

Love the new tressesme line always smells good and works awesome. Love love love

The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling soft and clean and feels so healthy and it smells great!