TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

3.7
              Rated #376 in Hair Care
85 Reviews 3.7/5 stars

Did NOT like this product at all. I used it exactly as the directions said and the shampoo didn't seem to work at cleaning my hair and the conditioner left my hair feeling greasy. I switched to Garnier Fructis sleek and shine and haven't looked back!

this brand of shampoo and conditioner I swear damages your hair when you use it, my hair becomes lighter in color, dry and brittle

When I use thus product it made my hair really oily and I already have issues with that so I didn't need something to add more to it. Very disappointed in this product.

I HATE THIS PRODUCT! i 1st the shampoo leaves your hair un combable and rough and if it is not used with conditioner good luck trying to detangle your matted like hair , i wouldn't use it ever again it gave my comb a work out and damaged my hair badly

Tried this product it does not work for me

In one word it's CRAP. I have pretty thick hair(with fine texture). I have read so many good reviews abt it but it made my hair dry and frizzy. I am stuck with the 2 huge bottles of shampoo n conditioner which my poor husband is using now.I wont recommend this to anyone

Recall and discontined shampoo and conditioner I hate this product. I had been using TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner for over a year when I noticed that I was losing my hair. For Real - I had bald spots. I did some research on this product and there was a recall and discontinuation on different types of TRESemme, because of this. I did find bottles that were recalled and discontinued in Walmart for sale. I do NOT recommend this product at all.

I dont like it at all.

I bought both and I agree with the comment, my hair didn't feel clean after I used it. It also made my hair very dry with the shampoo only. It's really necessary to use the conditioner if you are using this shampoo. I won't be buying it again. I'm currently looking for a new shampoo and conditioner.

I bought this shampoo and conditioner because I thought it was a great buy. You get a lot of product for a cheap price. The shampoo dried my hair out but the conditioner was fine. Overall I dont think I would purchase this again.

Do not like this shampoo at all, leaves a greasy feeling in your hair. Even my son commented on the feel of his hair after using. Would not recommend at all.

I have used this several times and leaves a build up. This shampoo isn't bad but i prefer to try others over this one.

The shampoo and conditioner combo doesn't work well with my hair but, smell good

Wasn't happy with this brand. The shampoo makes my hair too squeaky clean, stripping all the good and bad out and the conditioner doesn't moisterize enough to compensate for the cleanliness of the shampoo. That makes it hard to brush and breaks my hair.

Although the products are a great deal financially, I think the saying 'you get what you pay for' serves true. I find that the shampoo doesn't lather well, leaves a strange residue in my hair and only moderately cleans and removes oil from my scalp. There are a lot of inexpensive shampoos out there that are of much higher quality than this one. The conditioner does practically nothing, at least for my hair. It makes it slightly softer, but at the cost of weighing down my hair with chemical residue.