Bertolli Vodka Sauce | SheSpeaks

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

It was ok - Im polish and it needed a lot more vodka - because whatever it had in it - didnt taste anything like it was supposed to.

• rosepowell By  rosepowell
    08.17.10

I like to use vodka sauce when I'm making chicken Parmesan... I love how its not your typical tomato sauce, it really changes the way the meal tastes and it feels like its something new. I was originally introduced to Vodka sauce by my brother who enjoys experimenting in the kitchen as well and we both really enjoy this sauce.

• tigaston By  tigaston
    08.06.10

Vodka sauce should have a "bite" to it. This one doesn't. I love some of their other sauces though.

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

We enjoyed this Vodka Sauce. Reminded me of Pulia (NYC). Will definitely be purchasing this again. So nice to have something that is neither a red sauce nor a white sauce!

• ldelgado207 By  ldelgado207
    07.14.10

i like the white sauce better

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

I bought this when it was on sale. I've had delicious vodka sauces before, but this stuff made me gag. I actually threw out the rest of it, AND the pasta I'd put it over.

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

Really love to add this sauce to another jar of regular - the result is a creamy, tangy sauce - add sauted garlic and pour over penne with tons of provolone cheese - *mmmm* perfecto!

• magdog1 By  magdog1
    02.20.10

My family loves this! It has a great taste!

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    02.11.10

I like bertolli but do not like this sauce at all..maybe also not a fan of vodka sauce..

• lacyangelinab By  lacyangelinab
    01.28.10

I have found that the vodka sauce. does not cause Heartburn if you or a family member gets it easy. It has just the right balance and I do not buy any other kind of sauce now