L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• rmc9135 By  rmc9135     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.19.14

Very lightweight foundation, it blends easily and evens out your tone. It does not offer full coverage however if that's what you're after.

• Dreamyst1 By  Dreamyst1     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.18.14

love this product it goes on smoothly and color matches perfectly.I did ses an overall improvement with less noticeable lines etc

• picturemommy By  picturemommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.18.14

Ok, if there were a 6 star rating, I would go that high! I loved this product!! I am not a big endorser of foundation makeup. Frankly I wear it out of need. At 48 my skin is becoming blotchy and uneven. But this makeup was the BOMB! It is light and silky. I feel like I have none on my skin! The coverage was outstanding and I didn't need much at all to even my tone and make my make up seem flawless! It was DEVINE! This is now my makeup of choice!!

• aabbate By  aabbate     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.18.14

I liked that this foundation made my skin tone look even. It concealed blemishes and dark spots well. I did not like that it left my skin shiny and it is not made for oily skin. At the end of the day, my skin felt very greasy.

• Metalmama66 By  Metalmama66     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I loved this product! When I first used it, I thought it was much to sheer to do anything. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised! It provided even coverage that was not thick or cakey. The bonus was that I have freckles and my complexion looked even. Also, it did not 'sit' in or highlight my wrinkles like other foundations do. I will definitely purchase this in the future!

• feather0922 By  feather0922     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I like the color and texture. I liked that it is a lightweight foundation. I still needed concealer for blemishes, but the foundation did help to even skin tone.

• Lydia1974 By  Lydia1974     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I was very pleased with the L'Oreal Visible Lift BLUR foundation. I typically prefer tinted moisturizer, and thought that the coverage and feel of the foundation was more similar to tinted moisturizer than to what I expect a foundation to be like. The color match was really excellent, and the product stayed put all day. I will definitely add this to my arsenal of go-to products, and I'm happy to have a less expensive option to turn to - this really held up to the standard of the more expensive brands I typically buy. I'm also planning to use this more in the cooler months when I need a little more "blurring" since my skin tends to get a little sallow.

• blondspi By  blondspi     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

The texture surprised me. It comes out of the tube liquid, but smooths on more like a souffle. For my skin, it gave excellent coverage of redness and other skin discolorations. At first, I did not notice much smoothing of lines and wrinkles, but the longer I used it - WOW. Every few days more and more lines and wrinkles seem to diminish. Co-workers have even commented, " What are you doing different? You look younger." Imagine their surprise when I told them it was Loreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation!!

• swoakley By  swoakley     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I received this product and tried it immediately. Sadly, as I applied it the first time, I was not impressed. I am a foundation wearer and I felt this product did not cover well, it was too thin, and I felt this was just not a quality product for me.

• suesand By  suesand     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

Pros: Loved how it felt going on / loved that it has sunscreen in it Cons: didn't love the coverage / felt like I needed to reapply later in the day