Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters | SheSpeaks

• StaceStash StaceStash
    05.09.13

These taste like heaven in your mouth. When eating some of these your mind tends to clear up and you will forget what you were thinking about when you have these. Delicious.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

These Dreamy Clusters are just like the name implies-- they are heavenly! =) it makes me feel like I'm eating candy but without all the calories!

• Beachlover861 By  Beachlover861
    01.25.14

These are delicious...the only problem is I can't stop at one package.

• ornestac By  ornestac
    10.22.13

this chocolate is delicious. i only hope they had bigger bags they make me want more.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.21.13

these are so good love them!

• MsCamille By  MsCamille
    10.14.13

Amazing! The Skinny Cow treats are all about portion control. So you still get the decadent flavored of chocolate and caramel. It's just a smaller portion. Those things are addictive!

• sislamo By  sislamo
    10.12.13

Really good!

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

My stepmother gave me one of these to try. They were really delicious! I did not expect that out of a diet brand. If only they were a little less expensive, I don't purchase them unless I have a coupon first.

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    09.06.13

These don't taste like your typical "diet" snack. They are so much better. If I could only just limit myself to one bag a day. Lol

• burnsanelgin By  burnsanelgin
    08.13.13

I loved these! My problem is that I cant stop eatting them until the box is empty!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.12.13

These are okay, I like almost all skinny cow items but the chocolates need some help, not a big fan.