Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

4.5
              Rated #53 in Snacks & Candy
59 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

These are really great sweet treats when you are trying to watch your calories

I really like these. It's a good thing they are portion controlled, or I'd eat way too many pieces. Yummy!

These are delicious...the only problem is I can't stop at one package.

these are so good love them!

Amazing! The Skinny Cow treats are all about portion control. So you still get the decadent flavored of chocolate and caramel. It's just a smaller portion. Those things are addictive!

These don't taste like your typical "diet" snack. They are so much better. If I could only just limit myself to one bag a day. Lol

I loved these! My problem is that I cant stop eatting them until the box is empty!

this chocolate is delicious. i only hope they had bigger bags they make me want more.

These taste like heaven in your mouth. When eating some of these your mind tends to clear up and you will forget what you were thinking about when you have these. Delicious.

I LOVE these. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try them, but I had a coupon for $1 off of a box so I bought them. I was very surprised with the taste. They are great.

I love these. It is hard to believe they are low in calories. CVS had a deal using a coupon to get there at a very price. I have been hooked since.

It's hard to only eat one of these at a time..so creamy and yummy!

These clusters are to die for! The smaller size leaves me wanting more, but the portion controlled sizes are all about staying fit while eating these decedent treats!!

yummy and I dont feel gulity to eat them.

Skinny Cow does it again! Awesome!