Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

4.5
              Rated #53 in Snacks & Candy
59 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I love skinny cow but I don't like this one in particular. The truffles are amazing!!!!

These were ok. I was really looking for them to have nuts in them. Bummer. I would recommend them if you have a nut allergy. No Nuts Allowed.

These are my go to snack when I'm craving sweets/chocolate while watching my calories

These are okay, but not the best. I am not a huge fan of the taste of the clusters.

The taste is great... but you don't get very much food for the 120 calories. Especially when you consider that the ice cream cones are 150 calories...

These are okay, I like almost all skinny cow items but the chocolates need some help, not a big fan.

Yummy! Quick fix for a chocolate need.

Good snack for a diet brand of ice cream. Definitely rocks my taste buds.

These are great. It is a great afternoon snack when you are in the mood for chocolate but don't want all the calories!

These are okay- we noticed a funny after taste.

While these are delicious they do not seem to store well in specific temperatures. The last few packs I have purchased have bore the dreaded white speckles associated with improperly heat chocolate. And while I love the chewy, gooey texture it causes havoc on my sensitive teeth.

I thought they were alright but was disappointed that they didn't have nuts in them. Not much on the whole rice cereal krispee thing

My husband calls these diet candies but they don't taste like it! Really hits the spot when you need a chocolate fix.

I was really skeptical of these when they first came out, but now I really like them. They taste so good and have way less calories, got to love that!