Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer

4.6
              Rated #36 in Skin Care
38 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

One of my all time favorite Olay products

I have been afraid to use Olay thinking it would make my skin oily but it didn't. I love it and it's my new fav.

My New Go to Moiturizer! ove That It goes on and doesnt make my face feel greasy and the spf is great as well!

This is my MUST have face product! I've been suing it for a couple of years now and love it, won't use anything else.

Olay is my one of the best moisturizer. Olay has all product very good. This moisturizer is good for everyday use and at a reasonable price. Love it.

I really like this product and use it every morning. It's light and non greasy. The fragrance is ligth and doesn't "linger".

Olay is my go to facial moisturizer and cleanser products. I have used them since I was 15, I am now 30 and my face tells the truth, I have no wrinkles, my face is smooth, no frown lines, and it is so gentle on my skin yet effective, still true to my OLAY 15 years later.

I started using this moisturizer in 2009 after seeing my sister in law use it. I first tried it in the original version but I felt that my skin might be more compatible with the sensitive skin version and once I bought that I haven't gone back to any other moisturizer. This has to be the reason why my skin is always so soft. It creates the perfect canvas for a smooth makeup application. It keeps my skin from getting excessively dry or flakey in cooler months. Its great for my combination skin and never causes any breakouts or irritation. I love that it's virtually unscented. I really hope Olay never discontinues this product.