Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer

4.6
              Rated #36 in Skin Care
38 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I use to use this lotion but, then i started noticing that it was making my skin a bit oily and it felt heavy on my face compared to other brands.

I love Olay products & have been using them for over 30 years but this one I don't care for very much. Perhaps it's the SPF in it but it really dried out my face.

This would be better if it did not smell like my grandmother

i like olay products so much they are amazing and i use this cream everyday

I have extremely sensitive skin, and Olay is good for making products that are gentle on all skin types. However, the texture of this moisturizer is just a little too thick for me. It leaves a residue that makes my makeup crease.

Really light moisturizer and keeps the skin hydrated all day.

I think for the price this is a great moisturizer that has been around for a long time. The SPF version is a good protectant and a decent quality product.

This is a really balancing kind of product, not too fragrant and not oily. So its good to use all day long.

The only moisturizer that does not produce clogged pores or acne. Love this product

i like this product. i use alot of olay products. :)

Not oily and it feels great on the skin. Not heavy. I like it.

I have been using this Lotion since 2003, and still love it to this day! I love how it makes my skin feel! It's great under makeup or alone! So glad my mom passed this down to me! I truly Love Olay products!

Another moisturizer I love.

Olay is simply ah may zing! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. Smoooooth face, love it! Kick butt price too:D

Olay moisturizer has been a beauty staple of mine. My mother used it and passed it on to me. It keeps my face so soft and has never made me breakout. I also love the scent, I think because it reminds me of my mom :). Love olay!