Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer

4.6
              Rated #36 in Skin Care
38 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love this product line, but I recently had a chance to try their day moisturizer (SPF 15). It's light and creamy but gives all day moisture to my skin. It does what it says, too - I still feel the moisture at the end of the day. It's economical and yet effective - GREAT combination.

I really like this product and use it every morning. It's light and non greasy. The fragrance is ligth and doesn't "linger".

Olay is my go to facial moisturizer and cleanser products. I have used them since I was 15, I am now 30 and my face tells the truth, I have no wrinkles, my face is smooth, no frown lines, and it is so gentle on my skin yet effective, still true to my OLAY 15 years later.

I have been using olay since I was 15! its my summer moisturizer light nonclogging nongreasy and my daily spf! In the winter I use a heavier potion but this is always on my vanity!

Another moisturizer I love.

Olay is simply ah may zing! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. Smoooooth face, love it! Kick butt price too:D

Olay moisturizer has been a beauty staple of mine. My mother used it and passed it on to me. It keeps my face so soft and has never made me breakout. I also love the scent, I think because it reminds me of my mom :). Love olay!

This is such a good product. I cant say enough about Olay. My grandma has been using this since her 20's and she's 83 now. She looks maybe 65!!

I have been using this Lotion since 2003, and still love it to this day! I love how it makes my skin feel! It's great under makeup or alone! So glad my mom passed this down to me! I truly Love Olay products!

I've been using this particular Oil of Olay product every morning for years,and it's really the best face lotion/sun protector I've ever used. I use the oil free one,and I apply it to my face and neck every morning,. It has really helped smooth out my skin,without making it oiler that it is already. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

I have very dry skin and this is, by far, my favorite lotion. I use it every single day and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is a nice and light lotion that doesn't feel heavy on your skin. I love the fact that every day, before I leave my house, I am protected by SPF 15. Awesome product!

Love this moisturizer!!! At 33 I still have breakouts if I apply the wrong product but Olay moisturizer complete does give me breakouts and love that it has SPF15

I used to use Aveeno lotion with salicylic acid in it for my acne. I ran out one day and borrowed this from my mom in a pinch. I haven't looked back since. I have sensitive skin on my face and so many lotions burn. This one is light, absorbs quickly, and has my made my face more moisturized and less acne prone. I also feel like my pores have been much less noticeable.

I will not use any other moisturizer then this one. It keeps my skin fresh, clean and protected without feeling greasy or think on my face. I highly recommend!

Olay is my one of the best moisturizer. Olay has all product very good. This moisturizer is good for everyday use and at a reasonable price. Love it.