Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• dmartz3428 By  dmartz3428
    07.22.19

Truly magical!

This book has been on our shelf for many, many wonderful years! My mother read it to me, as a small child. And now, I read it to my children! There is something truly magical about the way one can "lose themselves" in the pages of Dr. Seuss books...

• Brea_33 By  Brea_33
    07.18.19

My children love this book

I have two copies of this book in my household and they're both worn around the edges because my children want it read to them multiple times a day. A book can only take so much lol. It's an easy fun read and I enjoy it almost as much as my children. On of the best Dr Seuss books we have.

• tailormade By  tailormade
    07.17.19

LOVE ME SOME DR. SEUSS

Dr. Seuss books are never a disappointment to me. I read to my son every night before bed, its our ritual: dinner, play time, shower, brush teeth, grab our book and our lovey and head to the rocking chair. I always make sure to emphasize the rhyming words and my son seems to get a kick out of it. I highly recommend not only this book but any Dr. S's books.

• lisahillberg By  lisahillberg
    07.11.19

My son loves this book as do I After growing up on it!

• darholley By  darholley
    07.11.19

This is a great book for beginner readers or for parents to read to very young children. I loved this when I was little and it grabbed my interest in learning to read.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    06.02.19

Great book!!!

This use to be one of my kids favorite books.now gotta get one for my grandchildren.

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    05.15.19

Dr. Suess really knew how to make books, all of his creations are interesting, fun and creative but the cat in the hat in particular is one of my favorites. It really helps open up a childs imagination and helps them learn how to write poems as well.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Definitely buy Dr. Seuss!

Love this book! My kids enjoy reading it and I like the silliousness Dr. Seuss puts in all his books. Great autor!

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

Dr. Seuss books were my absolute favorite growing up, and now they are my daughters too!!

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

I love this book

This is one of my all time favorite children's book and it never seems to get old . It is fun and easy to read. And really holds a childs attention. I would definitely recommend this book.