Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• crazymom2 By  crazymom2

Kids Favorite

Definitely one of my kids favorite books. The will actually sit still for this one and listen intently. Makes them giggle as well.

• NJMomCooks By  NJMomCooks

Classic Entertainment

This is one of the best classic books for children! All 5 of mine absolutely loved it. Dr Seuss books are fun and whimsical, very entertaining.

• abitaman By  abitaman

Still a classic

Still one of my Grandkid's favorite books! They get me to read it to them at least every month or so.

• yukicharley By  yukicharley

The best!

Such a classic and one of the best books ever! Should be a part of every kid's library!

• purplepuke By  purplepuke
    10.09.19

Cat in the Hat

I just Love cat in the hat and my child as well. i grew up reading this book and my child has enjoyed it as much as me.

• RubyRose By  RubyRose
    09.28.19

Great book for any child

I loved all of the Dr. Seuss books when I was a child. The books were always fun to read, and this one is no exception. Always a great read, especially for children. I would recommend it to any child.

• katierysz By  katierysz
    08.06.19

Great classic book

This is a classic book that I read over and over again with my daughter. I even sometimes read it to myself, as a way to unwind.

• gparker8 By  gparker8
    07.31.19

Easy to read.

I love reading The Cat in the Hat with my granddaughter. She is learning to read and this book is helping her identify and read the words. It is a fun and easy to read book.

• erink814 By  erink814
    07.25.19

Love this book

My son loves this book. In fact he loves all Dr. Seuss. The books seem to make no sense but all the sense in the world. Highly recommended.

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    07.24.19

Love it!

I absolutely love this book! I grew up reading it and now it's one of my sons favorites!