thinkThin Crunch Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nut | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• marymount270 By  marymount270
    03.07.12

I've been a big fan of protein / meal replacement bars, since I live a lot of life on the go. However, I found the Crunch Chocolate bar pretty dry for my taste. Maybe too many nuts, not enough sweet to take the edge off. But overall, not too bad.

• rellibell By  rellibell
    03.02.12

This had a great crunch and a delicious flavor. Not only was it healthy it was DELICIOUS! I can't wait to buy my first box full of these. I ate this when I got home from work as an in between meals snack, I found it to be satisfying and not quite filling but it still had the right effect, taking the edge of hunger off between meals.

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    02.27.12

This bar had a really great flavor! Complete opposite opinion from the other flavor (peanut butter) I received. I like that they are gluten free and they state it on the package. Nice healthy alternative to protein bars. I would purchase this one.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    02.27.12

I wasn't sure if this bar would taste any different than most on the market these days. Meaning I thought it would taste sort of bland and blah. This bar is neither! It had a great crunch and a great chocolate flavor. I was not disappointed at all. This will be my go to bar!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

This was hands down my favorite of the two bars. I loved the little bit of chocolate on the bottom. The nut mixture had a great taste and the bar was devoured quickly!

• mybigbutt By  mybigbutt
    02.22.12

This was delicious! Love that they are gluten free as well. Love the convenience of having a bar handy for snacks.

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    02.22.12

Definitly like this flavor bar better than the peanut butter one. I could eat this one without gagging, or washing it down with a giant glass of milk. I'm not a person who eats many protein bars but this one is one of the best tasting ones I've had.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    02.18.12

These have 60% less sugar and 2x more protein than other fruit and nut bars. I can't believe it! They taste so good and are gluten free! They are sweet and nutty.