Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce | SheSpeaks

• jrey27 jrey27
    08.13.14

This is the best hot sauce that has ever been introduce to the human race!!! I eat it on everything!! It is such a versatile hot sauce! It goes on sushi, tacos, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, really anything and it will make you life better. If you like spicy things and you haven't tried this hot sauce your life will forever be changed.

• jbenson89 By  jbenson89
    05.17.14

yummy!!! i love spicy!!!

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

I eat this with everything, add it in all my dishes. love it, a little spicy, but its worth it.

• saracot By  saracot
    11.23.13

My fiance grew up on this sauce and when he introduced it to me, I was actually amazed at the great spice and flavor that it added to some of his famous Korean and Puerto Rican dishes. If you have not tried, I would definitely recommend you do.

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    10.18.13

I add this to many of my recipes for a little kick. Best to purchase from an Asian market for the cheapest price.

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

Love it i use it on everything

• jazzylady1 By  jazzylady1
    10.16.13

I like trying this on different foods, I find it is not as versatile as Louisiana hot sauce.

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

A great product! I just bought this last week so that I could make mussels with dynamite sauce; they came out perfectly! I prefer this to most other hot sauces on the market, and would encourage everyone that hasn't tried it to do so.

• csettle By  csettle
    10.10.13

My husband and I discovered this sauce while at one of our favorite breakfast restaurants, and we have kept a bottle in our pantry ever since. We have found so many uses for this as it has the perfect amount of heat and flavor.

• martita28 By  martita28
    10.09.13

This sauce is excellent on anything from sandwiches to pizza to ramen soup !! spicy without going overboard Love it !!

• Great-Promo By  Great-Promo
    10.08.13

Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce takes my fried rice to the next level. I also use it to marinate and tenderize meats. A little Srirach Hot Chili Sauce & Buttermilk turns chicken wings into finger lickin wings. I totally love this Hot Sauce!