Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review Page 3 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• mrsdawson322 By  mrsdawson322
    03.04.15

This perfume smells amazing! My sister bought it first and I loved it. Every time I would go see her I'd have to steal a spray, but thankfully my husband bought me one bottle for my birthday! I wear it everyday!

• bethhutchens1 By  bethhutchens1
    03.02.15

I really like this in the warmer months. Smells pretty and lasts all day.

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

Amazing and long lasting perfume but it is very expensive. I think it is great because it lasts all day and if you are willing to pay the price you will be getting a good product!

• HisLove2013 By  HisLove2013
    02.09.15

I love the soft and long lasting scent, one of my favorites

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Amazing! Such a wonderful and delightful scent . It's so soft and smooth. And the best part is that scent lasts not like others the come off in a couple of hours

• Sundaymorning By  Sundaymorning
    01.20.15

Light Blue is a fresh scent. I walked by someone who had this on and I was hooked ever since.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

This smell is light and fresh. Perfect for a gift.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.08.15

Classic. Never gets old

• kwierman By  kwierman
    01.08.15

I love Light Blue! I even got my mother hooked on it! It has a nice scent that you can guarantee will get you compliments!

• AnnaAnn By  AnnaAnn
    12.31.14

Light scent! I love it! I did recommend this to my sister in law! She actually bought one when she went for a visit in Washington!

• TammyLJones By  TammyLJones
    12.31.14

Great smell. One of my favorites and a favorite of friends of mine.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

I love this perfume because I do not like floral scents and I'm usually sensitive to anything musky or "old lady" types of perfume. This is the Goldilocks of perfumes in my opinion because it's just riiiiight!

• TtBean By  TtBean
    10.08.14

Great smelling perfume. Just about anyone can wear it, but it smells so different on everyone. It has a very clean, crisp smell. Almost like fresh green apples. It's more of a summertime day fragrance, but does have some staying power, especially layered with the lotion.

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    09.24.14

Smells great. The scent is light and crisp. It stays on for a few hours depending on how much you apply. It you literally spray yourself until it runs down your skin then yeah, it will be on all day.

• shemica By  shemica
    09.23.14

I hear this smells really good just order this can't wait to wear it .