Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• tarshajewels By  tarshajewels
    07.11.14

One of my favorite spots to eat. I absolutely love Happy Hour and 1/2 off Appetizers. My girlfriends and I spend lots of GNO in Applebee's.

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

I like that Applebees has some Weight Watchers options on the menu which helps when I'm eating out.

• slicona By  slicona
    07.01.14

Somehow I always get stuck with really bad service. I've always loved the vibe the low lights the big booths at least at our restaurant and the food is pretty good. I always get mine togo now since I haven't had good servers.

• Ilovemjalize08 By  Ilovemjalize08
    06.24.14

My favorite place for wings and artichoke dip!!

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

I had one bad experience at Applebee's but for the most part they provide good service and decent food.

• seductioninkitchen By  seductioninkitchen
    05.22.14

They been changing up the menu and we love the specials they have like 1/2 off appetizers before 6pm. The drinks are so so. Over all a good family night out place

• Aunt-B By  Aunt-B
    05.14.14

Applebees is a great place to take the family on a weekend night out!! We love the atmophere, their menu can be difficult to read at times, and they need more variety, my children eat the same thing all the time, but for myself, I would appreciate things being changed up from time to time.

• conyeah02 By  conyeah02
    04.10.14

I love Applebee's and eat there often. I'm on WW and like knowing I can go there and not have to worry about figuring out the points on what I've eaten, b/c it's right there on the menu.

• bestmimi5 By  bestmimi5
    03.24.14

Ate there recently with a group of 9 the waiter recommended a new Tequila lime chicken which was delicious! We were al very happy to have ordered it!

• djacarra By  djacarra
    03.16.14

It has a great food menu and ideas, but sometimes I think the cooks rush, because my food came out dry and warm . But i always have a great waiter/tress so it makes my experience awesome.