Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Great songs

Good album of Taylor's before she turned to pop music fully. Most of the songs are great and inspirational

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

She has a good voice. After a while all her songs are the same.

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

This T-Swift album is one of the best!

I love everything about this album. This is the album that got me hooked on Taylor Swift. I wasn't a huge fan of her until I heard a lot of the songs on here. Some of my favorite T-Swift songs are on here! I am not a huge country fan... so the fact that I like this album says a lot. I also feel like a lot of young girls can relate to some of the songs on here which is pretty awesome.

• PamelaTweeter By  PamelaTweeter
    08.23.16

Taylor

I think she's a good singer. However, she's not my cup of tea. Might be because she's so young, and her songs are about every boy she's dated. But she is very talented.

• krisharrison By  krisharrison
    08.02.16

She's GREAT!!

I had just graduated high school when she put this out! and I absolutely loved it then and now!! She seems to be a wonderful person. Despite what all the media try to paint her as. I just wish now she would find herself back to her country roots!!

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    08.01.16

THE BEST OF THE BEST

TAYLOR SWIFT SHES THE BEST WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• TMcMeley By  TMcMeley
    07.20.16

I know a lot of people who may have their own opinion about Taylor Swift. But, some of her songs are part of my memories of fun times when I was engaged to my now husband. I get smiles when I hear old songs from her.

• Honestlymydear By  Honestlymydear
    07.17.16

I was surprised I liked it, A lil sweet but nice. The packing is cool too, and not to much money. I'll get it!

• Angel1437 By  Angel1437
    07.06.16

I love this album!! It's Taylor's perfect mix of country and pop and a beautiful sound

• ConnieK1106 By  ConnieK1106
    06.22.16

Love it! My daughters bought me this CD last weekend!