Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    04.27.09

I love this album. I'm not really a country music fan but I really enjoyed her album.

• ohiomommy By  ohiomommy
    03.13.09

I love her! I love that my 5 yr old loves her too. She is a great role model that doesnt dress or act like she belongs leaning on a street lamp asking if your looking for a good time. This CD is great. All the songs are in good taste and fun to listen too. She is Awesome!