Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.5
              Rated #11 in Coffee & Tea
86 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Oh how this is my favorite drink at Starbucks whenever I go! I am actually craving for one right now! If it only Starbucks weren't so far away! It is definitely chocolatey goodness!

I enjoy white chocolate mocha drinks from most places. I like Starbucks version well enough but their hot coffee drinks always seem to be too dark in roast or too bitter for me even with flavors added to them.

I used to work at Starbucks and this was the most requested drink. It is so good. It's hard to not go home everyday without one.

The white chocolate mocha is great both Hot or cold. I prefer it Hot, the frozen type is just like a milk shake, rich and creamy and very filling. Greta for a Hot summer day

This has always been my favorite thing from Starbucks. I love the flavor and the taste is amazing. I am not a big fan of most large chain coffee franchises but I will definitely go out of my way to find a Starbucks just for this!

Fantastic!!! I love most drinks at starbucks! this one is especially good!

My favorite drink at Starbucks! It is sweet but not too over the top and perfect pick me up treat!

When I'm in the mood for coffee this is what I get! Delicious!

Sweet, creamy and delicious. Really good mixed with caramel.

Thus is a great drink and I like that's year round!

I love Starbucks. The White Chocolate Mocha is so good. It's rich & creamy and has a great chocolate flavor. A great treat for the holidays.

Yummy! Almost anything from Starbucks is awesome! I especially like festive drinks like this around the holidays. It's a real treat.

Im not a coffee drinker but I must say? I am a fan of this drink! I would totally recommend this !

Taste like cake and very sweet.

This is an amazing self treat! It's not my all time favorite Starbucks drink but it is still worth buying!