Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This didn't sit well with my skin I heard it was the bismuth oxychloride but my skin is uber sensitive and it just made me all itchy and I didn't like it. That said, the mineral veil alone is worth the investment. Also their soft focus powders are just beautiful. Also I hear they have reformulated so maybe I might give it another shot. However what didn't work for me, may work for you so its still worth a try.

• daseanmi By  daseanmi
    10.09.14

This is the only product I use. I have sensitive skin and this is very gentle. Great coverage too as .

• Ivyg123 By  Ivyg123
    10.09.14

Not for me. The foundation is not long wear. It settles in my pores, fine lines and acne scars. I wanted to love this foundation but for someone with oily, acne prone skin, it does not offer the best coverage or stand up to the oils that my face produces my mid-day.

• addavis83 By  addavis83
    10.08.14

Bare Minerals is the only Make-up I will use. I really like that it feels light and covers well. It is a little pricey but it doesn't take much to cover your face. The brushes in the kit are great.

• brandinhensley2014 By  brandinhensley2014
    09.25.14

I just started Using this product and I love it. My make up looks natural and feel so light but it allows me to cover nearly all my problem areas. I would recommend it to anyone who wants full coverage but without the thick liquid foundation

• CBennett84 By  CBennett84
    08.31.14

I bought this last summer and am still using my kit. I quit using heavy liquid foundation since then and my skin is healthier.

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

I been using this product since my first pregnancy, I had big brown spots on my neck and face. Bare Minerals took care of them and gave me a great pregnancy glow. After the baby I tried other mineral make up and it not even compare to the quality that Bare Minerals provided for me. I recommended 100 %

• klafave By  klafave
    07.30.14

In my opinion, Bare Minerals is the best makeup on the planet. It costs more than other makeups but I believe you get what you pay for. The minerals feel light and airy on my skin while I also get complete coverage from redness and dark spots and NEVER have to reapply throughout the day nor do I have to blot oil away. The colors match my skin tone perfectly and a little goes a long way so the makeup lasts a long time. I use it just about everyday and mine has lasted for 2 months now which for me, justifies the higher cost. I like to purchase directly from the Bare Minerals store because their associates are knowledgable and very helpful and I get to try the makeup before I buy it.

• Ddrury74 By  Ddrury74
    07.28.14

I really love Bare Minerals. I have used this product off and on for several years and my only complaint is the price. It seems like now there are so many other products that are similar and a much better value.

• JulieAnderson By  JulieAnderson
    07.27.14

This powder and minerals are nice and does not clump.