Dasani Natural Lemon Flavored Water Beverage Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    09.07.12

I think this is the worst tasting water ever....it's like rotten lemon in a bottle yuck.

• glitzntonic By  glitzntonic
    09.06.12

I did not like this water. I felt I had a weird after taste in my mouth after drinking it.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

I love water and don't mind some flavored drinks, but this one tastes too artificial. It does not make me want to drink more water, actually less of it.

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

Dasani is my favorite water to drink. I prefere the natural taste, but the lemon is not bad at all if the water is very cold.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.16.12

The lemon flavor I could take it or leave it. I like to add my own fresh lemon to my water.

• kklane By  kklane
    03.14.12

I didn't care for the taste of this product.It leaves a bad after taste after drinking it.

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    03.14.12

Not what I was expecting. I didn't care for this at all. I was not aware it had artificial sweetner in it until the first sip. I will not be buying this again.

• Shelbs By  Shelbs
    04.16.11

i didnt like it. I would rather stick to plain water or if I want that lemon taste use a fresh lemon

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    04.11.11

I don't really like the tast of this water. It seems to leave a funny taste in my mouth.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I like the lemon flavor!!

• pipsqueak By  pipsqueak
    08.08.10

Usually Dasani is my favorite type of water to drink.. but I didn't like the taste of this lemon water.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i liked it because it was a nice change from just regular water

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

Okay, you know what? That does not and is not REAL LEMON! It tastes really fake and has a slight yet still noticeable aftertaste. Water or the Sobe zero calorie stuff would be better. They should try using all-natural ingredients. It would taste better that way.