Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• katietraver94 By  katietraver94
    05.17.14

These clusters are to die for! The smaller size leaves me wanting more, but the portion controlled sizes are all about staying fit while eating these decedent treats!!

• cierra3458 By  cierra3458
    05.17.14

Good snack for a diet brand of ice cream. Definitely rocks my taste buds.

• spyralwomyn By  spyralwomyn
    05.16.14

It's hard to only eat one of these at a time..so creamy and yummy!

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

I really like these. It's a good thing they are portion controlled, or I'd eat way too many pieces. Yummy!

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.10.14

These are okay, but not the best. I am not a huge fan of the taste of the clusters.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

These Dreamy Clusters are just like the name implies-- they are heavenly! =) it makes me feel like I'm eating candy but without all the calories!

• Beachlover861 By  Beachlover861
    01.25.14

These are delicious...the only problem is I can't stop at one package.

• ornestac By  ornestac
    10.22.13

this chocolate is delicious. i only hope they had bigger bags they make me want more.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.21.13

these are so good love them!

• MsCamille By  MsCamille
    10.14.13

Amazing! The Skinny Cow treats are all about portion control. So you still get the decadent flavored of chocolate and caramel. It's just a smaller portion. Those things are addictive!

• sislamo By  sislamo
    10.12.13

Really good!

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

My stepmother gave me one of these to try. They were really delicious! I did not expect that out of a diet brand. If only they were a little less expensive, I don't purchase them unless I have a coupon first.

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    09.06.13

These don't taste like your typical "diet" snack. They are so much better. If I could only just limit myself to one bag a day. Lol

• burnsanelgin By  burnsanelgin
    08.13.13

I loved these! My problem is that I cant stop eatting them until the box is empty!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.12.13

These are okay, I like almost all skinny cow items but the chocolates need some help, not a big fan.