Fage Greek Yogurt

Fage Greek Yogurt

4.5
              Rated #7 in Dairy
54 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Boy, does this yogurt bring back memories. I lived in Greece for 3 years and Fage was huge there obviously. Ever since then I have enjoyed it. It is extra thick just like plain yogurt should be. I like it mixed in with rice for lunch or dinner and mixed with honey, nuts and fruits for dessert. Yum. I must say though that being an Eastern European I make a mean plain yogurt myself.

the yogurt has a different taste but over all good

Hands down my FAVORITE greek yogurt EVER. I absolutely love this greek yogurt. I use it to bake and cook with or nosh with some cherry jam. I don't think I will ever eat another brand, ever!

This yogurt is one of my favorite! Its creamy and thick, great for my cereal and my cooking!

Fage pretty much writes the book on Greek yogurt. Once I tasted this product, I never went back to flavored cups.

GREAT yogurt. Rich and creamy and delicious! A great treat!

This is my favorite Greek yogurt and I've tried a few.

the best healthy yogurt brand rich and high in protein i always buy it

A treat! The texture is the star of the show here- everything you want in a yogurt, thick, rich slightly sour. Great on baked potatoes as well.

Yummy yogurt Fage far free yogurt is the ONLY yogurt I buy. I go to Costco and get the Large size and buy several since the expiration date is very long. Yummy

My favorite! This yogurt is by far the best out there. Nice and thick, with a creamy taste. I also use it in place of sour cream.

The best yogurt out there Ive tried other brands of Greek Yogurt but Fage is by far the best. It's thick & creamy and perfect as a stand alone yogurt (I add in a sweetener of my choice & fruit!) or I sometimes use it in place of Mayo when making salad dressings. Its delicious & healthy =)

Not much different than sour cream We used this to replace sour cream on tacos, chili etc. I also use this to bake yummy cakes and muffins.

High protein I love the high protein in Greek yogurt and I especially love fage because it offers plain nonfat options. I sometimes mix fruit and honey to mine for extra nutrients and flavor

Total is the only original greek yogurt I am Greek, i live in Greece and i can confirm that this is the best Greek yogurt ! soft, tasty not so " thick" as other Greek yogurts ! it is the best yogurt for eating your cereal with , with rice or you can add in the total small cubes of cucumber !!! Total is the only original greek yogurt !