Fage Greek Yogurt

Fage Greek Yogurt

4.5
              Rated #7 in Dairy
54 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

a good greek yogurt This is an excellent greek yogurt, creamy and fresh tasting. Comes in lots of good flavors too.

This yogurt is one of my favorite! Its creamy and thick, great for my cereal and my cooking!

Fage pretty much writes the book on Greek yogurt. Once I tasted this product, I never went back to flavored cups.

Hands down my FAVORITE greek yogurt EVER. I absolutely love this greek yogurt. I use it to bake and cook with or nosh with some cherry jam. I don't think I will ever eat another brand, ever!

I think this Greek Yogurt is great!! The flavor is actually subtle enough that I like to use it as a healthier alternative to Sour Cream. It is also fairly low in calories and sugar, which is great when you want to add some granola and fruit or add it to a smoothie. Awesome!!

As my go-to brand of Greek yogurt, Fage is delish! I especially love the plain version and use it to cook with at least 3 times a week! It has replaced sour cream and eggs when baking! As for just eating it, adding a little honey or pure maple syrup and fruit of choice is divine! I also love adding homemade granola in for a nice afternoon snack!

By far the best Greek yogurt on the market. I've tried several other brands and Fage is the only brand I now keep on hand. It's thick, has just the right amount of tangy flavor, and the split cup option allows you to control the level of sweetness in your yogurt. I usually only use 1/3 to 1/2 of the included fruit. The blueberry, strawberry, and cherry flavors are especially tasty (average 120-140 calories and 13 grams of protein). Other brands that are pre-mixed are often cloyingly sweet and are very high in sugar. In addition, some market themselves as Greek yogurts when they are "Greek-style." Fage is a genuine Greek yogurt that's packed with flavor and high protein. Also, if you're ever out of sour cream, Fage is a great, low-fat replacement. The price does tend to run a bit higher than other Greek yogurts (1.29-1.65) but, the flavor and ability to fill you up, is well worth it.

I love buying the plain kind. I use it for smoothies and for fruit salads. It is a little tart, so it takes some time getting used to.

They have a lot of great flavors that taste wonderful. I love the split cups as you can add as much fruit as you want and leave some on the side. Very smooth but thick yogurt. Great for baking and cooking as well. In my opinion this is the BEST greek yogurt out there!

I usually buy Fage no flavor and add my own stuff, usually nuts, fruits and honey. I love the not so sweet taste and you can make it sweeter or leave it a little tart.

GREAT yogurt. Rich and creamy and delicious! A great treat!

This is my favorite Greek yogurt and I've tried a few.

A treat! The texture is the star of the show here- everything you want in a yogurt, thick, rich slightly sour. Great on baked potatoes as well.

Yummy yogurt Fage far free yogurt is the ONLY yogurt I buy. I go to Costco and get the Large size and buy several since the expiration date is very long. Yummy

My favorite! This yogurt is by far the best out there. Nice and thick, with a creamy taste. I also use it in place of sour cream.