Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

10.18.13

Classic.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Loved reading this to my children

• amykathleen2005 By  amykathleen2005
    06.12.13

A classic! Cute simple book that kids love to read again and again.

• Lovethree By  Lovethree
    06.06.13

My children love this book. I enjoy reading it to them as a relaxing way to start bedtime.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

My kids and I love good night moon great book :-)

• cjmommy84 By  cjmommy84
    12.03.12

i love this book my dad read it to me when i was a kid and now he is reading it to his grand kids and they love it to

• Cloris By  Cloris
    11.02.12

This is one of our favorite books to read to our children. I honestly can't remember how many times I've read this to my little ones over the last couple of years. I think it's a great little book to share with your kids.

• MissRyan By  MissRyan
    10.28.12

A cute children's story. Family favorite in my household.

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    10.27.12

This is one of my sons' favorite book (ages 4 and 2). They love finding and pointing out the mouse that appears in almost every picture.

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    10.27.12

Just as great today for the new generation of little ones as it was back in the eighties!

• Oksana2 By  Oksana2
    10.23.12

My son and I LOVE this book, we have read it together over 100 times in the past 3 years, and it doesnt get old, its become a tradition for us, he looks forward to reading it, and its still one of his favorite books!

• lovesanfrancisco By  lovesanfrancisco
    08.31.12

Love this book and so did my toddler..i probably read this book 100 times. Great read !

• SchottlerC By  SchottlerC
    08.07.12

This book is a fixture in my life! At 37 years old I am proud to say that it was a favorite when I was a child and has since become a favorite of both my daughter's! The colors are amazing and the pictures are beautiful! Not only do I recommend this book to friends I buy it for them when they have children of their own!

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

I remember reading this book in like 2 or 3rd grade!!!!

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.14.12

this is was favorite book when i was a kid