Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon

Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon

4.7
              Rated #19 in Books
48 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Favorite book This is my 3 year old favorite book she wants me to read it to her over and over again.

Classic.

Loved reading this to my children

My children love this book. I enjoy reading it to them as a relaxing way to start bedtime.

My kids and I love good night moon great book :-)

i love this book my dad read it to me when i was a kid and now he is reading it to his grand kids and they love it to

This is one of our favorite books to read to our children. I honestly can't remember how many times I've read this to my little ones over the last couple of years. I think it's a great little book to share with your kids.

A cute children's story. Family favorite in my household.

This is one of my sons' favorite book (ages 4 and 2). They love finding and pointing out the mouse that appears in almost every picture.

This is one of my favorite, my kids love it

I have and always will love this book! Its a great bedtime or anytime story.

favorite childhood book This book brings back memories of my mother reading to me this is one of the reasons why I love reading so much because i can visualize the story in my mind.

Childhood Favorite This was a favorite of mine growing up! I loved looking for the little mouse on every page!

Goodnight Moon is one of our families all time favorite book. It has helped us as parents prepare our kids for bed, using it as an indicator that its lights out and time to go to bed. It has been so well used that we have all memorized the words in Goodnight Moon, we absolutely love it and it is very dear to our hearts! Thank you!

I love this book! Great book to read to children. It is not to long to read to them before they go to bed. My mom used to read this to me when I was young, and now I read it to my nieces.