Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon

Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon

4.7
              Rated #19 in Books
48 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I know this is a book that almost every child owns, but i personally dont care for it. I found it quite boring.

I bought this book for my 2 youngest girls and they love it.

Great for small kids I use to read this book to my baby girl and she still remembers it she loved animals thats why she loved it and she would love to see the cow jump over the moon.

We read this one nightly. It's such an easy book to read and have the kids learn at the beginning.

This was one of my son's favorite books from the time he was 2 years old until about 6 when he told me he thought he was too old for it. I have it saved in his memory box

I remember loving this book as a child and have enjoyed it again as an adult reading it to my friend's children while taking care of them. Great pictures, soothing rhymes to lull the listener toward sleep, but not everything rhymes so it does not get annoying.

A very simple and sweet book that almost all kids have read. I remember reading it when I was a kid, and now there is at least one copy in my sons bookshelf. Hopefully one day it will be on his sons bookshelf.

This is a great book, my kids love it an d pretty sure they have memorized it. I have gone through two copies of these with all the tough love my kids give their books.

as a student aid in an elementary school bringing this book in was a success considering the children loved and enjoyed this book. Childhood favorite. Easy to read and enjoyable as well. Suitable for all ages

A classic! Cute simple book that kids love to read again and again.

This is one of my favorite, my kids love it

Classic.

Loved reading this to my children

My daughter is 21 years old and we still say to each other, "I love you to the moon and back".

I have and always will love this book! Its a great bedtime or anytime story.