thinkThin Crunch Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nut | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Page55 By  Page55
    03.19.12

Excellent taste and very filling! I could easily see adding these to my regular meal/snacks. Great for keeping in a desk drawer and eating for lunch with some fruit or veggies. Sometimes it is difficult to take lunch on a very busy day and I like the convenience, nutrients, and taste of the ThinkThin bars. I appreciate the 0 sugars and gluten free aspects of the bars also. No food dyes either.

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    03.17.12

I really like this bar! Wasn't to sweet, just the right size, makes you satisfied. I love nuts and this is a great bar. If you do.

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    03.15.12

Gave this to my sister, because I cant eat nuts. She said it was really tasty and she would like to get more. Thanks for letting her try it.

• ILOVEJOEL By  ILOVEJOEL
    03.14.12

It's so good that I can't belive it's not bad for you.

• LisaFromMT By  LisaFromMT
    03.12.12

I liked this bar - it wasn't too much like the other bar that came with my Cravebox. I was able to eat it with an orange and a side salad, and it made a perfect lunch. I don't like bars that completely replace veggie nutrition, and this bar offered just the right amount of protein to keep my hunger at bay.

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.10.12

This tasted great unlike the peanut butter one that was gross! I would purchase this & love how much protein it has for a healthy snack.

• jenbrennan By  jenbrennan
    03.10.12

I definitely enjoyed this one especially over the peanut butter one. There was a nice variety of nuts. Loved the balance of salty nuts and dark chocolate. I nice pick me up in the late afternoon. Will definitely be buying this one in the future.

• atteoj By  atteoj
    03.08.12

I hadn't had this flavor of think thin bar, but thoroughly enjoyed it. I scarfed it down as soon as I opened the box and I was not unhappy. The nuts gave it a more natural flavor and sensation than some of the other think thin bars, which I appreciated.

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    03.08.12

I like the nuts and the chocolate in this bar, but do not care for it in general. I shared this with my husband and he wouldn't go past the first bite. It's better than the peanut butter one for sure, but still not enough to make me go out and buy it.

• lisatarvin By  lisatarvin
    03.08.12

I liked this bar and will purchase again in the future.