Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque

Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque

4.8
              Rated #2 in Hair Care
72 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

This product is great especially when using witht he shampoo. Smells great feels great, and i never have much frizz under very very humid weather. I just wish it was a bigger bottle! =D

I LOVE this product!!! It smells so good and makes my curly hair feel so soft and silky. I've had people actually touch my hair and tell me it feels amazing. I will definitely buy this again.

Awesome! made my hair soft

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i love this product ! from the first time till now, it has made my color- damaged hair so soft and smooth.

My hair is colored (gotta hide those greys!) and sometimes the process leaves my hair feeling a bit on the dry side. When I home color, I don't always like the conditioner that comes in the kit. Some are way too heavy and make my hair feel incredibly greasy, and other make my hair feel even drier. After receiving this from my salon visit, I've been using it as my after color conditioner and weekly treatment instead of the one that came in the kit. I have to admit that I am pleased with the results. My hair feels wonderful - soft, never frizzy, and never weighed down. Maybe it's just me, but my color has seemed to last longer (stay vibrant) using this once a week versus the kit conditioner. This has made me a total convert!

This masque is AMAZING! I color my hair a lot, and i recently bleached my hair and it feels as though my hair is naturally blonde and strong! I definitely recommend this product!

My hair felt very soft after using this product, and it made my hair very easy to comb through. There are few to no tangles in my hair!! :) I'd definitely consider buying this product again after I'm done with my current one.

Great product Biolage never fails . I enjoy there cowashes and conditioning treatments the most . My hair always feels soft, clean and manageable after using their collection.

I love this product! In just one use,my hair was transformed. Ne er has it felt so healthy!

I love the way this product makes my hair feel.. my boyfriend doesn't complain either!!!!!!!!

Amazing product I love this hair mask smell. I need this to come in gallon size! My hair is color treated and it tends to get a bit dried out. I also have city water with chorine in it and that adds extra stress on my hair as well. I leave the deep treatment on for about an hour. While I am just sitting there doing nothing anyways. A little actually goes a long ways.

This is my go too. I cant live without this stuff. I have long think color treated hair & my hair loves it, its like magic!!

great if you have dry hair, it helps a lot

I found this product to enhance my hair. My hair tends to be unmanagable and tangles. I use a blow dry quite often. This product really moisturized my hair. It did not weigh it down or leave it gumy feeling. I loved the scent. I always kept Matrix Biolage products on hand.