Clinique Happy Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821
    04.09.13

I have been wearing this perfume since I was in high school. It is my favorite everyday perfume. It is, in my opinion, the perfect mix of citrus and floral to make a beautifully girly, fun scent. If you are new to perfume, I would most certainly recommend this one. It is not too strong (when used correctly) and I have never heard any complaints of it irritating allergies, or those sensitive to fragrance.

• rmccoy1234 By  rmccoy1234
    11.02.12

This has been my go to perfume, and great to throw in the gym bag. Love how it smells

• Rageena By  Rageena
    11.01.12

This was my fragrance throughout junior high and high school. It is a light, airy, breezy scent with an almost over-ripe, spring garden side. Now, I would only use this scent to layer, never alone. It isn't "enough" to satisfy me, but that might be because I used it for so many years.

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.12.12

I used very happy a few years ago it smells fresh and very pleasant i would defiantly buy it again.

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.08.12

My favorite perfume since high school. It's a nice flowery smell that I love.

• Jai6409 By  Jai6409
    10.05.12

This is one of my favorite perfume. I like its clean, fresh scent and not overpowering.

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

Very clean, bright smelling perfume! It really makes me feel happy, haha... very cheesy, but.. It just feels bright and not overwhelming or too strong!

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

Love Happy! It is a great scent so different than the musky scents I usually like, but great for anyday! The only problem I had was it didnt last long in the bottle, after 6 months it started to smell funny!

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.25.12

I really like this perfume! Nice fresh scent.

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    04.11.12

I have always loved this scent. It is light and citrusy without being too fruity and definitely is not overpowering. The cost is good (good not great) compared to the other department store brands. I have not bought this fragrance since I was in college, however I might consider it again for a summer fragrance. I find it a bit young for me (I am 28 btw).

• xaveria2 By  xaveria2
    04.10.12

Beautiful, light, fresh scent that doesn't overpower you. I wanted this for years and was finally given a bottle as a gift. It is my favorite and I tell everyone about it.

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.04.12

Very nice spring/summer scent. I really like it.

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.08.11

This fragrance is over 10 years old and I still don't get it. It has an odd smell. Not really happy is what comes to mind. I love Clinique beauty and makeup products, but this fragrance is not appealing to me.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    10.28.11

This is my #1 perfume (behind Vera Wang's Princess). I have used Happy! for years and years and will always wear it.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    10.28.11

Little strong for me. Can get a bit overwhelming. But nice when it dissapates.