Cheerios Multigrain Review Page 2 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Saratrakas14 By  Saratrakas14
    07.09.16

I really enjoyed these and so did my daughter. I love the Multigrain cheerios.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4

Quite Tasty

I have no idea why I like these so much but I just do. I don't even add sugar to this cereal. I even put a handful in a ziplock bag with me for a snack.

• busymom_28 By  busymom_28

Tastes Great

I really enjoy this cereal. It has a great taste with a low amount of added sugars compared to other cereals.

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

Multigrain Cheerios are probably the best Cheerios out there. It has different colors but it is natural. It is not too plain like the regular Cheerios. I don't have to add honey to them to be able to eat it. It doesn't make me feel bad after I eat them. I can eat them with or without milk. They are just good. Sometimes the Multigrain ones goes on sale more than the others so that is a plus. Over all a nice cereal staple.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

By far my favorite Cheerios! So good for you while still tasting wonderful! I will eat them by the handful.

• crystalsilas By  crystalsilas
    03.12.16

My granddaughter and I love these! She's only 11 months but she already says yum when I show her the box.

• chelsmillard By  chelsmillard
    09.30.15

Love these and have a hint of sweetness to them! Me and my kids love these!!!

• FitMom15 By  FitMom15
    09.30.15

This is a great cereal if you have a picky eater. My daughter is 4 and she is super had to please food wise. But for some reason she loves this and I love that its healthy and nutritious. All around it has my mom vote.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

They are OK, not really a taste that will impress, but all together fine!

• sahmx6 By  sahmx6
    08.26.15

multigrain cheerios are very good and even my picky 6 year old really likes it!!

• sahmx6 By  sahmx6
    08.26.15

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Love their sweet taste. The kids love them too. Good alternative to the really sugary stuff.

• SandAlice63 By  SandAlice63
    03.22.15

Cheerios multi-grain are the only cheerios in my home. They are yummy!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

Just lk. I like honey nut bEtter.

• 5starmom79 By  5starmom79
    03.13.15

This is such a great cereal! It is in our top rotation. I love the taste of the multi-grain because it is a little bit different from the original! If you love Cheerio's (original) you will love these!