TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

3.8
              Rated #376 in Hair Care
87 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

Great quality for the money This is a good product line of shampoo and conditioners if you're looking for something higher quality without breaking your bank.

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner work wonders. It cleans with out harsh chemicals and does not leave your hair damaged with spit ends or not health benefits. It volumes and leaves hair healthy clean and shimmery with no oily residue left on your hair. True to it's reputation and totally recommend to others. My loved ones and other customers i have recommended these products to have bought them and come back to me, telling me how healthy and nuritished their hair it.

Best bang for your buck!! I've been using several different shampoos for years, but this one is my mainstay. It leaves my hair super soft and full of moisture without weighing it down. I usually vary between this one and ?Deep Clean? when my hair feels extra oily.

I love the tresemme line it's fantastic! The products are inexpensive.

Great shampoo I love Tresemme hair products, they smell fresh and clean and leave my hair feeling nourished and well cared for. I love the versions made especially for brunettes the best.

Love I don't use any other shampoo or conditioner except Tresemme. I like the way it makes my hair feel and gives it a nice shine.

This is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I buy. The pump bottles are my favorite.

The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling soft and clean and feels so healthy and it smells great!

Love the products and i appreciate the variety offered for different hair types. There is a product for everyone. I have tried several different types, my hair has been soft and healthy without breaking the bank!

I love the Tresemme brand! You get a lot for what you pay for, and it is in the budget. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, and smells good too. I usually get the 2 in 1:)

The shampoo is great it is a good moisturizing shampoo make a your hair shiny

Tresseme is pretty good. I think of it as a little more of an upscale hair product for salon quality compared to many other brands out there. I love the smell and love that I have huge bottles so they will last!

Love the new tressesme line always smells good and works awesome. Love love love

I like this shampoo and conitioer. plus its inexpensive.

not bad, good Smell. Leaves my hair feeling soft