Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity

Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray Anti-Humidity

3.9
              Rated #353 in Hair Care
21 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

i personaly dont like hairsprauy but i do own this becuase i need it for when i curl my hair and so i need this to style it. But when i do use it, it does hold my hair very well but doesnt help on the frizz so i dont know whats wrong is my hair or the hairspray or the weather in CA?

I love this, I have naturally curly hair and this is the only product that i've found that actually holds in place but doesnt get hard sticky or give that wet look. a must try!

I did not like this one. It was so painful to brush my hair after applying this. Smells really nice, but this is all good about it - at least for my hair. I have very straight fine hair. Would not buy again

Works great. My hair frizzes in all types of weather. Garnier makes the best products. Thank u thank u thank u!

I have the sleek and shine hairspray (looks the same as this one, but has orange accents) and It work pretty well. Not any better than other brands of its caliber though.

I was super excited when i purchased this product. i have think hair and i always style it with my curling/flat iron.. but the only thing is wehn i go out my curls fould get frizzy and fall down... but NOT with this... with this hair spray my locks stayed intact and lasted all night ...hair spray seems to have a bad rep... but with a good hairspray u only need one product!.. now i always keep this in my cabinet and all of my friends an family use it!!!